Thursday, March 12, 2015

Your "I" Story

Having a well crafted “I” story is important because it can help connect you with people at your skin care parties. Create your very own “I” story by answering all of the questions provided below. Remember, your “I” story may change over time as you build and grow your business, so be sure to revisit and revise it as needed.

1.) Before I started my Mary Kay business... (What did you do before starting your Mary Kay
     business?)

2.) I started my Mary Kay business because... (Why did you start your Mary Kay business?)

3.) As a result of starting my business as a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant... (What has
     starting your Mary Kay business allowed you to do?)

4.) As I build my Mary Kay business, I am looking forward to... (What are you looking forward to
     as you build your Mary Kay business?)

No comments: