Thursday, March 5, 2015

Positive Affirmations

“Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.” 


"If you will do for two years what others won’t. then for the rest of your life you will be able to do what others can’t."



“Give the world the best you have, and the best will come back to you. The go-getter doesn’t look around to see how much the other fellow is doing. She sets her own pace, knowing that if she can do a little thing well, she can do bigger things better. It’s this spirit that makes people great. Be doers, not wishers. Have the will to win.” -Mary Kay Ash 


"Limitations? The only limit that can be put on me is the ones I put on myself I don't even recognise them as limitations. There is no challenge I can't conquer. There is no wall I can't climb over. There is no problem I can't defeat or turn around to work for me."


"I will not flinch in the face of sacrifice, 
Hesitate in the presence of procrastination, 
Negotiate at the table of fear, Ponder at the pool of popularity, 
Or meander in the maze of mediocrity. 
I won't give up, Shut up, Let up
Until I've Stayed up,
Stored up, Prayed up, and Paid up,
And become the person that God intended me to be. 
What I think about, I bring about. Look out and have no doubt.
When I am committed, That's when I stand out from mediocrity.
 I will let nobody push my buttons. I will let nobody rain on my parade.
 I will go over. I will go under. I will go around,
And I will go through any obstacle that comes my way! 
Because I am highly motivated, 
Truly dedicated
and Extremely successful!"
YES!

No comments: