Sunday, April 26, 2015

As I begin this journey towards the the top, walk with me, and watch us both grow. I dream to touch as many women's lives as possible, to reach my fullest potential, to "party when I'm at work"... Woohoo!! 
Would you be my "Power Partner" and party with me?
Find a power partner to work your business with!

What is a Team Power Partner? 
Someone who is  in the same place and life and want the same things from an MK business. You'll love it! You'll start challenges with each other to achieve having a few things penciled in your datebooks. Your partnership will be fabulous and your journey to the top will be filled with a lot of fun because you are doing this together. 

New Consultant Power Partner Script
“Hey _________________, it’s _______________, I have exciting news!  I've just started my own business with Mary Kay!  And my first sign of success is to get 3 power partners to do this with me and I immediately thought of you because we always do everything together and you always have my back.  And it’s honestly a perfect fit for you and then we can learn together.  You won't believe how easy it is!  Tell me you'll do it?!?

Great!  Let’s pick a time to get the product on your face right away!”


New Consultant Booking Script
“Hey _______________, it’s _______________, I have exciting news!  I've just started my own business with Mary Kay and I have no idea what I'm doing.  Is there any reason why I can't borrow your face?  You'll get a pampering session and I'll get practice.

My kit will be here on ___________ so I'd like to do _________ or _________.  Which will be better for you?”

(Keep giving 2 options such as: Sunday or Monday, Morning or Afternoon, This week or Next week, 6 or 7 until you have a specific date and time set up.) 

No comments: